L’Amoureux Novella

Now as we have been promoted to the second year of high school,the creeps and simps are back.In my country, approx 95 percent of high school guys belong to the category of ‘Les Amoureux’ and the rest 5 percent have brains.An amoureux novella is also in progress in our school,but in this novelette,there is one Juliet and approx 200 creeps.Every guy has been trying his best to impress her.She is kind of an immature 9 year old girl with a funny pony tail which shakes with every movement.Now the funny part is that she is unaware about all this. There are numerous fights and gang wars just to prove their true love.All this resulted in mass detentions and warnings by the principal.This madness stopped right before our board exams.

About the author


I am just a normal student trying to be social ; )

View all posts

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *